RYLA stands for Rotary Youth Leadership Awards. It is a conference for five days in which all ambassadors/staff become united as a group to improve each persons leadership qualities through exhilarating social events. From Ice-breakers to an impressive group square dance, one can easily see the social barriers being broken. Each ambassadors' chosen group is assigned various categorical challenges. An example is shown in the Media's group project, which is the creation of this astounding website by the conferees. With the progress from all the projects, we are strengthening our perseverance and team work allowing us to improve our leadership. On behalf of all of the conferees at RYLA 2019, we'd like to extend our gratitude to the STAFF, District 7210 of the Rotary, and all those who attributed to the creation of this amazing program.
Connect with leaders in your community and around the world to:
- Build communication and problem-solving skills
- Discover strategies for becoming a dynamic leader in your school or community
- Learn from community leaders, inspirational speakers, and peer mentors
- Unlock your potential to turn motivation into action
- Have fun and form lasting friendships
- Get out of your comfort zone and be comfortable with the uncomfortable